143MP Associate Scientist, Analytical and Formulations Development
We are currently seeking an Associate Scientist to join our Process Sciences team. The successful candidate will perform analytical and formulation development activities to advance our clinical programs and support process development and characterization for pre-clinical candidates.
The role requires the ability to collaborate with colleagues in a cross-functional, intensely fast-paced team environment. The successful candidate will be self-motivated, resourceful, and flexible with the ability to handle rapidly changing objectives and timelines. Experience in an industrial lab focused on protein therapeutics discovery/development is also desired. Experience with MS software is required (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), and scientific software (ChemStation, Astra, Dynamics, Empower, MassHunter, 32 Karat) is preferred.
- Experienced in developing analytical methods with minimal supervision for testing and characterization of mAbs and recombinant proteins using techniques such as UV-vis spectrometry, SDS-PAGE, Western blot, HPLC (SEC-MALS, CEX, RP), and CE
- Experienced in formulation development process and knowledge of biophysical and light obscuration methods
- Working knowledge and understanding of GxP and CMC regulatory requirements related to biologics manufacturing and control
- Experience with analytical method transfers and interfacing with CRO/CMOs for testing, release and stability studies
- Experienced in authoring detailed analytical reports, and providing high quality data for regulatory submissions
- Extremely detail-oriented and diligent in experimental design, data analysis and review
- Organized and able to execute multiple activities in parallel
- High level of motivation and initiative
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Works well in a dynamic, high energy, fast-paced team and collaborate with cross-functional groups
- B.S. with 5+ years or M.S. with 1+ years of biopharmaceutical industry experience or equivalent
Further Recruiting Information
For additional information about aTyr Pharma, please visit our website at www.atyrpharma.com.
In addition to a competitive compensation package with stock options and an Employee Stock Purchase Plan, aTyr Pharma also offers a comprehensive benefits package for our employees and their families, which includes medical, dental, life, disability and a 401(k) matching contribution.